In following the guidelines of National Assessment and Accreditation Council the Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) of the college was established on dated 1st September 2013 immediately after the college has received the provincialization status. The IQAC, the main policy making body of the institution, leading the institution, guiding and monitoring of everything that happens in the institution. It is playing very important and catalytic role. It functions under the chairmanship of principal of the college, comprises of senior faculty members, representatives of the local communities. The IQAC working towards achieving academic excellence of the institution through quality enhancement and sustenance of quality in every aspect of the institution. IQAC shall innovate procedures and evolve guidelines for development of Institution in academic as well as in administrative field.
The Primary Aim of IQAC
To develop a system based on scientific method for a responsive, harmonious and catalytic action to ameliorate the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
To promote ideas and measures for institutional initiatives towards quality enhancement through sincere efforts and institutionalization of best practices.
IQAC shall innovate procedures and guidelines for
- Equitable and affordable access to academic programmes to different sections of the society irrespective of caste, creed and gender etc.
- Enhancement and integration of modern methods in the field of teaching and learning process.
- Innovating and adopting new mechanism for quality improvement of teaching and learning process.
- Active, systematic and timely endeavor of academic, administrative and financial development.
- Adequate use of available resources in the field of academic and administration.
- Evolve credible Evolution procedures.
Some of the functions expected of the IQAC
Introducing measures for application of quality parameters for different academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Injecting in for the creation of an environment conducive to learner centric of quality education with absorbing and adopting new advanced technology for participating teaching and learning process.
- Collecting and analyzing feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted in to NAAC.