Rajiv Gandhi Memorial College, Lengtisinga is one of the Apex and premier College of rural area established on dated 11th October 1992.Next year the Rajiv Gandhi Memorial College Library established in the year 1993.The Library began its function in the initial stage with a few collection of books. The mission of the library is to facilitate creation of new knowledge through acquisition, organization and dissemination of knowledge sources and providing for value added services’.
At present the Rajiv Gandhi Memorial College Library has a well-stacked Collection of about 5,563 books, including text books and Reference books. The library has a good number of Periodicals(Journals and Magazines)of Local and National news Papers Serving the users in the college. The college has membership under N-LIST Programme and user can access E-Journals and E-Books.
Facilities are available like :
- Internet Facility: Free internet access to Student and Staff.
- Access to N-List Service
- Current Journal
- News Papers
- Property Counter
- Borrowing of Text book
- Automated Library : The College Library is automated using SOUL 2.0 F.E (Integrated Library management Software ILMS) developed by the INFLIBNET.
- Bar code technology assisted Automated circulating system.
- Wi-Fi enabled Library.
- Electronic Surveillance System(CCTV): There is surveillance system to monitor the petty thief of books orunauthorized issue of books or any kind of theft in the library.
- Special Borrowing Facilities for poor Students
- Reference Service
Drinking Water facility.